|Jonathan Hawkins Talks Business Divorce |
An article on business divorce in the Atlanta Business Chronicle featured Jonathan Hawkins on the complex and painful process of a business breakup. Hawkins discussed the kind of business scenario whi..... Read more...
|Herman Fussell Defeats and Reverses a $200,000 Subcontractor Claim|
In a construction case concerning a large condominium complex in Palm Coast, Florida, on September 9, 2012, the Fifth District Court of Appeals of Florida ruled that the lower trial court ruling grant..... Read more...
Jimmy practices in the areas of loan workouts, commercial litigation, commercial real estate, and bankruptcy.
- Represented business in jury trial; named Georgia top 10 contract verdict in 2010.
- Represented apartment developer in land acquisition & construction of $50,000,000 apartment complex.
- Represented engineering company in chapter 11 reorganization.
- Represented lenders & borrowers in multiple confirmation and fraudulent transfer cases.
- Represented apartment developer debtor in 17 affiliated Chapter 11 bankruptcies.
Mr. Luke earned his undergraduate degree from American University, cum laude with University Honors. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Emory University with honors.
While at Emory, Jimmy was a member of the Moot Court Special Teams, inducted into the Order of the Barristers and won the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award and the Kessler-Edison Trial Techniques Award.